Firbeck Pupil Premium Expenditure
Firbeck Primary School receives a Pupil Premium Grant for each child who is entitled to receive Free School Meals or who has been entitled over the last five years, and for any Looked After Children.
Income received for 2018/19 was £104,280.
We are required to publish online information about how we intend to use the funding and how we have used the premium, with the impact that it has had. Please see the above document to view this:
Firbeck Sports Premium Expenditure
The document above outlines the impact of Firbeck Academy's Sports Premium, while the one in the side bar provides the plan for 2018-2019.
- Parent and Carers' and Children's Newsletter Issue 3
May 2020 (Whole School - 22/05/2020)
- Letter to Parents and Carers from Deputy Headteacher
15th May 2020 (Whole School - 15/05/2020)
- Watch this video message...
To all the children from all the staff at Firbeck! (Whole School - 13/05/2020)
- Update re: Government's 10th May 2020 Announcement
Potential Opening of Schools from 1st June (Whole School - 13/05/2020)
- Parent/Carer and Pupil Well-being Newsletter Issue 2 Out Now! Click below.
Please enjoy another edition of our monthly newsletters - check out links to activities and top tips (Whole School - 27/04/2020)