- Reading Eggs: Sign up to a 30 day free trial. Reading Eggs makes learning to read fun with points, games and activities.
- Get Epic
- Oxford Owl
- Phonics Play
- Collins Big Cat ebooks: Here you will find a free username and password for parents to access online reading books and worksheets.
- Audible: Listen to 100's of stories for free
- The Book of Hopes: A collection of poems and short stories from over 100 famous authors to inspire and entertain children in lockdown. Free to download.
- Family Zone: Books, downloads and activites that all the family can enjoy.
- My Dear New Friend: Research shows that writing letters makes children feel happy and helps them express their feelings. The project encourages children to write letters to people living in care homes.
- Spelling City: A huge list of free spelling and grammar games.
- Hit the Button
- Times Table Rockstars
- Maths Playground
- Numbots: Log in using the same username and password that you use for TT Rockstars.
- Oxford Owl Interactive Maths Games: A great selection of free, interactive maths games.
- NASA: Is your child interested in planets and space? If so, head over to this website where you will find puzzles, stories, competitions and crafts.
- BBC Science Videos: A selection of videos exploring different topics.
- Ignite: A selection of science activities designed for home learning.
- ExpeRimental: Some awesome home learning experiments and tutorials from the Royal Institute of Science.
PE and Wellbeing:
- BBC PE for KS1: A selection of movement and dance clips and games
- BBC Super Movers: A range of fun videos to dance and sing along to,
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: A YouTube channel dedicated to getting children moving, stretching and relaxing.
- Look After Yourself and Nature: Information and ideas about feeling better by getting outdoors. There's even a 30 Days Wild challenge that you can still sign up for.
- Bringing the Sunshine Inside: More outdoor garden activities that all the family can enjoy.
- Coronavirus - A Book for Children: An informative, illustrated book for children to explain the current pandemic.
- Dave the Dog is Worried about Coronavirus: Another informative, illustrated book for young children.
- Supporting Children and Young People with Worries about COvid-19: This document is, aimed at parents. It offers advice on how best to support children's emotions and many links with further information.