Uniform and Equipment
Our supplier for school uniform is Morley’s School Outfitters.
We do require all children to wear the Firbeck Academy School uniform as we find it helps to create a positive school identity.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo are available from Morley’s School Outfitters (details below). However, plain versions are perfectly acceptable and are available from most chain stores.
- Trousers, Skirt, Pinafore Dress – Dark Grey (short trousers can be worn in summer months)
- Polo Shirt, Blouse, Shirt – Pale blue or white (with or without logo)
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan – Royal blue (with or without logo)
- Gingham Dress – Blue (for the summer term)
- Shoes – Plain black full shoes – NO open toes or trainers.
- Hat – Please provide a hat during hot weather, any colour is acceptable.
- T-shirt – White
- Shorts – Black or Blue
- Plimsolls – Black. If your child is unable to tie his/her own shoes laces please choose slip-on or Velcro varieties.
Please make sure that your child’s belongings are labelled with their name as this helps us to locate the owner of any lost property.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school, with the exception of small stud earrings. If such earrings are worn your child must be able to remove them independently for P.E.
Please remember that even if you bring your child to school by car they will still need a coat to wear outside for lunchtimes and playtimes.
Morley’s School Outfitters: 116 – 118 Bramcote Avenue, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 4DR
- Friends of Firbeck Cake Sale
(Whole School - 29/03/2018)
- Free Family Learning Course - English
Free creche , Gain a qualification and Meet other parents (Whole School - 12/02/2018)
- Flu Vaccination
Did your child have the flu vaccination? (Whole School - 16/01/2018)
- Firbeck students get hands-on to inspire learning
University of Nottingham write about Firbeck's WOW day. (Whole School - 11/12/2017)
- Cyberwise workshop for parents of Y4-Y6
Keep yourself and your children safe online (Whole School - 21/11/2017)