Uniform and Equipment
Our supplier for school uniform is Morley’s School Outfitters.
We do require all children to wear the Firbeck Academy School uniform as we find it helps to create a positive school identity.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo are available from Morley’s School Outfitters (details below). However, plain versions are perfectly acceptable and are available from most chain stores.
- Trousers, Skirt, Pinafore Dress – Dark Grey (short trousers can be worn in summer months)
- Polo Shirt, Blouse, Shirt – Pale blue or white (with or without logo)
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan – Royal blue (with or without logo)
- Gingham Dress – Blue (for the summer term)
- Shoes – Plain black full shoes – NO open toes or trainers.
- Hat – Please provide a hat during hot weather, any colour is acceptable.
- T-shirt – White
- Shorts – Black or Blue
- Plimsolls – Black. If your child is unable to tie his/her own shoes laces please choose slip-on or Velcro varieties.
Please make sure that your child’s belongings are labelled with their name as this helps us to locate the owner of any lost property.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school, with the exception of small stud earrings. If such earrings are worn your child must be able to remove them independently for P.E.
Please remember that even if you bring your child to school by car they will still need a coat to wear outside for lunchtimes and playtimes.
Morley’s School Outfitters: 116 – 118 Bramcote Avenue, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 4DR
- 17th Jul 2019: Year 6s, don’t forget it’s Bikeability today! 🚲
- Work starts at Firbeck
Work to manage the water leak begins this weekend at Firbeck (Whole School - 22/06/2019)
- Press Statement from Firbeck Academy
Press statement regarding the water leak at Firbeck Academy (Whole School - 22/06/2019)
- June Newsletter
Wednesday 5th June 2019 (Whole School - 05/06/2019)
- Wonder 2019!
The University of Nottingham are holding a free family event! (Whole School - 16/05/2019)
- Ice Cream Factory
Design your own ice cream! (Whole School - 15/05/2019)