Uniform and Equipment
Our supplier for school uniform is Morley’s School Outfitters.
We do require all children to wear the Firbeck Academy School uniform as we find it helps to create a positive school identity.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo are available from Morley’s School Outfitters (details below). However, plain versions are perfectly acceptable and are available from most chain stores.
- Trousers, Skirt, Pinafore Dress – Dark Grey (short trousers can be worn in summer months)
- Polo Shirt, Blouse, Shirt – Pale blue or white (with or without logo)
- Sweatshirt or Cardigan – Royal blue (with or without logo)
- Gingham Dress – Blue (for the summer term)
- Shoes – Plain black full shoes – NO open toes or trainers.
- Hat – Please provide a hat during hot weather, any colour is acceptable.
- T-shirt – White
- Shorts – Black or Blue
- Plimsolls – Black. If your child is unable to tie his/her own shoes laces please choose slip-on or Velcro varieties.
Please make sure that your child’s belongings are labelled with their name as this helps us to locate the owner of any lost property.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school, with the exception of small stud earrings. If such earrings are worn your child must be able to remove them independently for P.E.
Please remember that even if you bring your child to school by car they will still need a coat to wear outside for lunchtimes and playtimes.
Morley’s School Outfitters: 116 – 118 Bramcote Avenue, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 4DR
- 'Water Wise' Day
Year 5's visited Harvey Hadden Sports Village for a 'Water Wise' Day. (Whole School - 09/06/2017)
- Signing Choir's visit to St John the Baptist CofE Primary School
On Thursday 27th April, the Firbeck Academy Signing Choir went to visit St John the Baptist Primary. (Whole School - 27/04/2017)
The whole school took part in and enjoyed 2017 Sign2Sing! (Whole School - 10/02/2017)
- Safer Internet Day 2017
Safer Internet Day 2017 will be celebrated globally on Tuesday 7th February (Whole School - 06/02/2017)