Welcome to Firbeck Academy with Focused Provision for Deaf Children.
A ‘challenging’ curriculum encourages pupils to reflect upon their role in a diverse society. In all aspects of our curriculum, we reflect and discuss the implications of what it means to be British.
In addition, the school promotes British values through:
- A school council whose members are actively involved in the democratic process
- A geography curriculum that covers global citizenship
- A religious education curriculum that teaches about the shared values that religion can promote
- Firbeck in the Breeze Magazine!
Click to see it (Whole School - 10/09/2020)
- Colds Vs COVID Information
Colds Vs COVID 19 Information (Whole School - 08/09/2020)
- Nottingham Local News article: Yoga on the timetable at Firbeck
Or read it in a copy of the Nottingham Post today! (Whole School - 02/09/2020)
- Guide for Parents and Pupils
FAQs (Whole School - 27/08/2020)
- Well-being Final Newsletter JULY Issue 5
Please download the latest and final newsletter for pupils and parents and carers (Whole School - 20/07/2020)