Welcome to Firbeck Academy with Focused Provision for Deaf Children.
A ‘challenging’ curriculum encourages pupils to reflect upon their role in a diverse society. In all aspects of our curriculum, we reflect and discuss the implications of what it means to be British.
In addition, the school promotes British values through:
- A school council whose members are actively involved in the democratic process
- A geography curriculum that covers global citizenship
- A religious education curriculum that teaches about the shared values that religion can promote
- Well-being Final Newsletter JULY Issue 5
Please download the latest and final newsletter for pupils and parents and carers (Whole School - 20/07/2020)
- 13th July 2020 - Letter to Parents/Carers
September 2020 Plans (Whole School - 13/07/2020)
- Well-being Newsletter JUNE Issue 4
Please download the latest Pupil Newsletter and Parent/Carer Newsletters (Whole School - 30/06/2020)
- Parent and Carers' and Children's Newsletter Issue 3
May 2020 (Whole School - 22/05/2020)
- Letter to Parents and Carers from Deputy Headteacher
15th May 2020 (Whole School - 15/05/2020)