Welcome to Firbeck Academy with Focused Provision for Deaf Children.
A ‘challenging’ curriculum encourages pupils to reflect upon their role in a diverse society. In all aspects of our curriculum, we reflect and discuss the implications of what it means to be British.
In addition, the school promotes British values through:
- A school council whose members are actively involved in the democratic process
- A geography curriculum that covers global citizenship
- A religious education curriculum that teaches about the shared values that religion can promote
- Introducing....Our Parent/Carer and Pupil Well-being Newsletters
Welcome to the first edition of our Well-Being Newsletter - click a link to download the newsletter. (Whole School - 27/03/2020)
- We Need Your Help!
Aldi Team GB Sickers (Whole School - 16/09/2019)
- New Catering Company!
Starting Monday 2nd September 2019 (Whole School - 29/08/2019)
- Work starts at Firbeck
Work to manage the water leak begins this weekend at Firbeck (Whole School - 22/06/2019)
- Press Statement from Firbeck Academy
Press statement regarding the water leak at Firbeck Academy (Whole School - 22/06/2019)