Welcome to Firbeck Academy with Focused Provision for Deaf Children.
A ‘challenging’ curriculum encourages pupils to reflect upon their role in a diverse society. In all aspects of our curriculum we reflect and discuss the implications of what it means to be British.
In addition, the school promotes British values through:
- A school council whose members are actively involved in the democratic process
- A geography curriculum that covers global citizenship
- A religious education curriculum that teaches about the shared values that religion can promote
- Free Family Learning Course - English
Free creche , Gain a qualification and Meet other parents (Whole School - 12/02/2018)
- Flu Vaccination
Did your child have the flu vaccination? (Whole School - 16/01/2018)
- Firbeck students get hands-on to inspire learning
University of Nottingham write about Firbeck's WOW day. (Whole School - 11/12/2017)
- Cyberwise workshop for parents of Y4-Y6
Keep yourself and your children safe online (Whole School - 21/11/2017)
- 'Water Wise' Day
Year 5's visited Harvey Hadden Sports Village for a 'Water Wise' Day. (Whole School - 09/06/2017)